Jump To Navigation

Kern County Oil And Gas Lawyers

Based in Bakersfield, Ehrlich • Pledger Law, LLP, offers quality advice, counsel and representation to clients throughout California. Our full-service practice focuses primarily on oil and gas law, mineral interests and real property concerns. Our lawyers have more than 45 years of combined experience, and an intimate understanding of oil and gas law, mineral rights and real estate. They pool their knowledge and talents together to provide our clients with the best possible advice and representation.

Our Areas Of Practice

  • Oil and gas producers including transactional matters; title opinions; disputes with landowners and among working interest owners; administrative actions with the Division of Oil, Gas and Geothermal Resources (DOGGR); and acting as outside general counsel for oil and gas companies
  • Mineral owners reviewing oil and gas leases, cleaning up title issues, lessee disputes, surface use and compatibility issues, unit agreements and pooling agreements
  • Quiet title actions — for mineral rights as well as other types of real estate acquisitions or sales
  • Real property — including real estate disputes/litigation for landowner disagreements and easement issues, counseling for general mortgage and foreclosure concerns
  • Alternative energy — advice for landowners in alternative energy matters, such as wind or solar power companies requesting land use rights

Contact A California Law Firm That Gets Results

Our law firm is dedicated to helping our clients resolve their current and ongoing legal needs. To speak to one of our Kern County oil and gas attorneys about your legal matter, call us at 877-478-0945 or send an email using our online contact form.

Tell Us About Your Case:

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.